Powerbond Modular Laminating Range
The Powerbond MkII is Reliant’s flagship laminator range, incorporating the unique and well-tried and tested modular construction system.
The design allows machines to be assembled to fit exactly to the customer’s production specifications.
About the Powerbond Modular Laminating Range
Starting with a 1700mm heating section, additional 1000mm sections of heating, cooling and pressure systems, can be assembled together to provide a machine of any capacity required.
The Powerbond range is used in many diﬀerent industries for materials starting with films of a few microns thick, through to products of up to 150mm thick.
Automotive, technical textiles, defense, furniture, isolation, composites, wound dressings, etc are all industries where the Powerbond technology is used.
Powerbond Range Available Specification Options
- Widths from 600mm – 3000mm
- 1000mm length modular tunnel sections of heating and cooling
- Automatic tunnel gap opening capacity 0 -150mm in 0.1mm increments
- Single or multiple pressure rollers with range of surface finishes
- Endless or pre-joined belts
- Wide range of power options
- Multiple heating zone control
- PLC touch screen control for all functions
- Reliant Synchro-Trak motorized highly accurate conveyor belt guidance and tensioning system
- Easy and fast belt changing system
- Reliant BSZ Belt Sensing Zone for direct control of product surface temperatures
- Full range of peripheral equipment for in-line and turnkey operations